2011 Brings a Little Inner Spark..........

My Song for 2010...Je veux un mauvais romance {retired as of 2011}

Keeping everything in written word removes the human element...

doesn't it?

Without the human element there can't be feelings.

Without feelings you can't get hurt.

But sometimes it is worth the risk...

life is meaningless without a little joy...

no matter what the cost.

By JLS 2009

Fall Run

Fall Run

Wednesday

As I began my journey.....


....this weekend I was in a complex mood.

I was desiring so many things at once that I just needed to escape into the winter snow.

And as I came upon the first scenic view of the hike.......I realized what I was desiring......and it wasn't so many things at all. It was just the freedom to be me and to be accepted and loved and desired back...just as I am by those who matter most in my life. Period.

And so..........I shall be me.

Love me for who I am....desire me for what I am....accept me and be a part of my life.....just the way it is.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment